- ● The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only, It is subject to change without notice.
- ● Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- ● Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- ● This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to CROPHUNT are acknowledged on the website.
- ● Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- ● You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without CROPHUNT's prior written consent. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or regulatory authority within the country of India.
Personal Data and its uses:
CROPHUNT is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
CROPHUNT may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is revised and effective from 29th January 2020.
What we collect- We may collect the following information:
What we do with the information we gather-
- ● Your Name and Your company’s name or business name or title.
- ● Contact Information including email address & phone number.
- ● Demographic Information such as City, postal code/pin code, preferences and interests.
- ● Business related information like Business’s Pan Card and GST details to verify your business and or company.
- ● Other Information relevant to service enquiry, customer surveys and/or offers.
- ● Bank account details to facilitate the payment and other payment related services.
- ● Specifications, rates and details of products associated with your company and or business and or you.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a best service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- ● Internal record keeping.
- ● Verification of a user(s) identity.
- ● processing User’s registration as a user, providing User with a log-in ID for the Platform and maintaining and managing User’s registration;
- ● providing User with customer service and responding to User(s) queries, feedback, claims or disputes;
- ● to facilitate communication between Users on the Platform and / or processing Users transactions on the Platform;
- ● We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- ● We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- ● From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for feedback, market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- ● Subject to applicable law, Crophunt (including our affiliated companies and their designated Service Providers may use User’s name, phone number, residential address, email address, fax number and other data ("Marketing Data") to provide notices, surveys, product alerts, communications and other marketing materials to User(s) relating to products and services offered by Crophunt or Crophunt’s affiliated companies;
- ● if User voluntarily submit User information or other information to the Platform for publication on the Platform through the publishing tools, then Users are deemed to have given consent to the publication of such information on the Platform; and
- ● making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or as required by law, regulations and guidelines or in respect of any investigations, claims or potential claims brought on or against us or against third parties.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA:
RIGHT TO UDATE PERSONAL DATA
- a. User further agrees that Crophunt may disclose and transfer User’s Personal Data to third party service providers that are providing Users with services (including but not limited to data entry, database management, promotions, products and services alerts, delivery services, payment extension services, authentication and verification services and logistics services) ("Service Providers"). These Service Providers are under a duty of confidentiality to Crophunt and are only permitted to use Users Personal Data in connection with the purposes specified in clause 2 herein above.
- b. User(s) agree that Crophunt may disclose and transfer User(s) Personal Data to Crophunt’s affiliated companies and/or their designated Service Providers.
- c. When necessary Crophunt may also disclose and transfer User’s Personal Data to our professional advisers, law enforcement agencies, insurers, government and regulatory and other organizations.
- d. Any Personal Data supplied by User will be retained by Crophunt and will be accessible by our employees, any Service Providers engaged by Crophunt and third parties referred to in clause 3 herein, for or in relation to any of the purposes stated in Clause 2 hereinabove.
- e. All Voluntary Information may be made publicly available on the Platform and therefore accessible by any internet user. Any Voluntary Information that User disclose to Crophunt becomes public information and User relinquish any proprietary rights (including but not limited to the rights of confidentiality and copyright) in such information. User should exercise caution when deciding to include personal or proprietary information in the Voluntary Information that User submit to Crophunt.
- f. Crophunt may share User’s Account Information with banks or vendors to enable User’s transactions on the Platform to be completed. In addition, Crophunt or its affiliates or Service Provider may use User Account Information to determine User’s credit-worthiness and, in the process of such determination, Crophunt may need to make such Account Information available to banks or credit agencies or financial services companies. While Crophunt shall endeavour to have in place internal procedures to keep User’s Account Information and other Personal Data secure from intruders, there is no guarantee that such measures / procedures can eliminate all of the risks of theft, loss or misuse.
Under the applicable laws, User have the right of access to personal information held by Crophunt and to request updating / correcting the information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Links to other websites
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- ● Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for promotional purposes. If such box is not available, you may choose not to fill such form. However, by submitting the filled enquiry form, you will be construed to have foregone your right and Company may choose to send promotional emails and materials from time to time.
- ● If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for promotional purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting or useful.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
SF-221,2nd-FLOOR,IT COMPLEX,JMD MEGAPOLIS,
VILLAGE TIKRI, SOHNA ROAD, GURGAON,
Gurgaon, Haryana, India, 122001
Time: Mon - Sat (10:00 AM - 07:00 PM)